Women's Recovery Program
Our long-term residential recovery program offers hope for women who have experienced abuse, incarceration, addiction, homelessness, and/or emotional and spiritual wounds. This is accomplished by addressing their painful and destructive issues and providing the skills needed for a positive life change.
The Esther House program is available for women and women with dependent children.
The program includes Bible study & classes that address personal issues, chapel services, mentoring, life skills development, and outside church participation.
goals of the program:
- To teach women what it means to have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ and how to trust God to be their source of emotional & spiritual health.
- To offer women the tools needed to overcome addictions and other negative and destructive habits.
- To assist women in educational pursuits and in securing employment and housing upon completion of the in-house program.
- To encourage women in building and maintaining healthy community relationships for accountability and to further develop them into productive members of society.
participants must be:
- Female, at least 18 years of age
- Physically able to do chores
- Serious about making a positive life change
- Willing to commit for a minimum of 9 months
The first step for a possible program participant is to contact Connie, Admissions Coordinator, at 309-689-0915 ext. 301 to schedule an appointment, during which further information will be given.