Women's Pregnancy Center
1825 N. Knoxville Ave., Peoria, IL 61603
Phone: (309) 688-0202
The Women's Pregnancy Center is a Christian, pro-life ministry existing for the purpose of presenting the love and gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed.
Since opening in 1987, the Women's Pregnancy Center has assisted clients with educational information and compassionate support, all within a caring and comfortable atmosphere.
The Center is run by trained volunteers, known as advocates, working alongside staff members.
All of our services are free of charge and confidential.
- Pregnancy tests
- Lamaze & parenting classes
- Birth coaches/doula services
- Sonography for pregnancy verification
- Maternity & baby clothing
- Education about pregnancy, fetal development, & abortion alternatives
- Relationship mentoring
- Sexual abstinence program
- Referrals for medical care, adoption, foster care, legal & financial assistance
- Limited STI screening
Positive Parenting Classes offered to address the following:
- Infant Care
- Child safety
- Positive discipline
- Bonding with your child
- Parenting skills
H.O.P.E. - "Healing of Post-abortion Emotions"
Assisting women with the aftermath of an abortion experience.
The Women's Pregnancy Center cares about your health. And because we do not perform abortions or arrange adoptions, we have no financial interest in your decision. You deserve to make an informed decision. Call us today.
We recommend visiting the following links: