Pregnancy & Parenting Services
women's pregnancy center
The Women's Pregnancy Center is a Christian, pro-life ministry existing for the purpose of presenting the love and gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed.
Since opening in 1987, the Women's Pregnancy Center has assisted clients with educational information and compassionate support, all within a caring and comfortable atmosphere.
All of our services are free of charge and confidential.
- Pregnancy tests
- Sonography for pregnancy verification
- Limited STI screening
- Lamaze & parenting classes
- Maternity & baby clothing
- Education about pregnancy, fetal development, & abortion alternatives
- Relationship mentoring
- Referrals for medical care, adoption, foster care, legal & financial assistance
For more information on the services provided, click here.
1825 N. Knoxville Ave., Peoria, IL 61603
Monday/Wednesday 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday/Thursday 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Stay up-to-date with the Women's Pregnancy Center! Download the WPC FRIENDS app to receive prayer notifications & more!