Pregnancy & Parenting Services
women's pregnancy center
The Women's Pregnancy Center is a Christian, pro-life ministry existing for the purpose of presenting the love and gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed.
Since opening in 1987, the Women's Pregnancy Center has assisted clients with educational information and compassionate support, all within a caring and comfortable atmosphere.
All of our services are free of charge and confidential.
- Pregnancy tests
- Lamaze & parenting classes
- Birth coaches/doula services
- Sonography for pregnancy verification
- Maternity & baby clothing
- Education about pregnancy, fetal development, & abortion alternatives
- Relationship mentoring
- Sexual abstinence program
- Referrals for medical care, adoption, foster care, legal & financial assistance
- Limited STI screening
For more information on the services provided, click here.
1825 N. Knoxville Ave., Peoria, IL 61603
Monday/Wednesday 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday/Thursday 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm