Your Support Will Help!
The Women's Pregnancy Center and Esther House, divisions of Peoria Rescue Ministries, minister to teenagers, women and children throughout the tri-county area.
The success of The Walk is in the number of walkers and the number of sponsors each walker secures. By helping us reach our goal of $100,000 for 2017's Walk, you will be making a very significant difference in the lives of many individuals!
Women's Pregnancy Center
The Women's Pregnancy Center desires to do everything possible to assist clients with educational information and compassionate support, all within a caring, comfortable atmosphere. This pro-life ministry exists for the purpose of presenting the love and gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed. Our free services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Educational information about pregnancy, fetal development & abortion alternatives
- Sonography for pregnancy verification
- Support for those experiencing post-abortion trauma
- Lamaze classes
- Smart Start parenting classes & mentoring
- Against the Tide abstinence program in the public school system, churches & civic groups
- STI testing
- Baby & maternity clothing, baby food & furniture
The Esther House, a long-term transitional facility for women and their dependent children, presents a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as the only basis for spiritual and emotional wholeness. A major goal for our residents is to become functional, productive members of society as they attain educational and/or vocational skills.
Peoria Rescue Ministries is a not-for-profit organization supported by contributions from individuals, churches and businesses. No federal, state, city or United Way funds are solicited. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.